just like pc - using 'alt + tab' in Blackberry


 Have you used 'Alt + Tab' keys when you use PC ? Well, I haven't used them for a while once I had dual monitors but it was one of my favorite shortcut keys before. I almost have had my two fingers on 'Alt' and 'Tab' key on my left hand.

  I used to think it would be great if I can have this kind of shortcut keys because it is kind of annoying every time that I need to hit Blackberry key and choose 'switch application' menu. Once I arrive to work, the first thing I do is run 'MSN Messenger' in my BB. Because it usually take a while to go online, I usually run this and trying to'switch application' and do some other stuffs. There was nothing useful is the manual as well. Then I found that if you do 'alt + Enter', you can change your input language. So I've been combining keys and I've finally found that you can do 'Alt+Tab' stuff with 'alt + escape' !!!


plz find the 2 squares to find keys. [picture is taken by me]

  You can keep holding 'alt' key and hitting 'escape' key to switch application or hit them once and switch application with your trackball.

  There are more Blackberry shortcut keys in here :

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-beginners-guide-keyboard-shortcuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails