Zaku mass-production type Complete.

It took me almost a year to complete. -_- ;

Well, it could have taken longer but I need to deliver this Zaku to my friend and that made me keep going.


Try taking picture on natural light

I put one big bolt on his skirt for putting on his rifle.

  I was happy about this but still wondering whether if my friend like it or not. I also want to hear what his wife would say about this since she didn't like my friend collecting lots of gundam models. :) I will deliver this to him on our lunch at work.

Attached Axe to its' default poly part

You can see how big this is with iPhone 3GS

LED ON !


  This is how I deliver this little? one. I had to farewell to this guy as soon as I finished making, but this made me even happier but also kept me thinking what could be my next project. ^_^


  I delivered with its' original box but I kept instruction sheets. Still not sure what would be my next project but I'm sure I will have lots of fun with it. ;-)




1 comment:

  1. 호오.. 구형 자쿠, 뭔가 다른 포스가 풍기네요. 토실토실하다는 느낌? 구경 잘하고 갑니다. ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails