Been to Midnight opening sale for Black Ops

I've been to midnight opening sale for Black Ops in Best Buy. I went to the one for Modern Warfare 2 last year and it feels like there were less people than MW2.


  Well, there were lots of people, anyway - from the men looks like in his 50's to the guy looks like in High School. Some of them brought their folding chair where we usually use for BBQ and stuffs. I bought PC version and it was 1:30 AM when I came back. The reason why I bought PC version was - well, my PS3 is broken and I don't have XBox 360. I regret this decision right after I played once in my PC at work - my pc at home is not fast enough to run this. I should've waited till I either fix my PS3 or buy 360 and bought Console version. Now I'm so used to use gamepad to play FPS and I will not match with those PC gamer with my PC + 360 game pad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails