Got Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22 Blu-ray !!!

Finally ! :D

  I've got these 2 discs finally. I bought them when I had a chance to visit Korea. I had to ask my friend's help because most of shops where they sell DVDs & Blu-ray became internet shopping mall and shut down their shops, and most of shops where they sell these are selling bootleg versions. Digital version are getting popular, though. Looking at Netflix and games are downloadable from most of consoles, this could be a good thing but I still want to have my solid copy of what I'm getting.

Contents of 1.11 and Illustration of Rei

  I wanted to buy 'Paprika' by Satoshi Konn but they didn't sell them and it was the only shop that I could get all Blu-ray discs.

Contents of 2.22 but there is no illustration for Aska ! WTF !!!

 When I was buying these 2, the owner gave me this mouse pad for free. 

You probably know where is about if you've watched this one. :-)

  Well. there are lots of comments about this but I just appreciate that I can watch them again with better quality with different cuts and stuffs. I liked Aska's new suit, too. :D

I've found this shot some where, I hope you like it. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails